Jumat, 11 November 2011

Conditional Sentences

Conditional sentences type 1
- If Jono is not our security, I will kick him.
- If Makmur has the money, he will buy a car.
- If I found Seno, I will say sorry.
- I will go to my friend's party if today is not rain.
- I will help you if you find my handphone.

Conditional sentences type 2
- If my brother played games, my sister would play the doll.
- If I had much money, I would buy 2 house.
- If I found my glasses, I would do my homework.
- If you were my friend, you would to help me.
- If Rina were one group with me, I would buy a chocolate for her.

Conditional sentences type 3
- If I had gone to the cinema, I would have watched an interesting film.
- If Putra  me, I would have emailed the scrip.
- If Lina had taken the bus to airport, she would have arrived on time.
- If we had gone to a good shop, we would have had a better things.
- I would send my file, if he taken the flashdisk.

1 komentar: